Dampsure utilises professional non invasive infra red technology and deep penetrating moisture meters to damp assess and inspect your property. We assist in explaining and showing you the damp problems of your building.
Why do we need a damp assessment?
- Know once and for all why you have damp problems and why does it not go away
- Our naked eyes can detect only 40% of the damp, we only see the tip of the ice-berg. We are able to determine exactly upto where the damp has progresses, we dont do a guesing game.
- Damp contractors uses the wrong products and do not have the know how to treat your asset and the damp. There are so many fly by night damp and waterproofing repair contractors out there. There sole purpose is to make a buck.
- Most building owners are not engineers and damp proofing specialists. Professional damp inspectors are there to assist and explain why you have damp.
- Left unchecked damp can lead to structural damageand very costly repairs, act pro-actively.
Non invasive damp meter testing
The deep penetrating moisture meter is essential in damp assessment and surveys, as the damp readings will quantify and reveals the seriousness of the concealed damp. The deep penetrating moisture meter reading works hand in hand with the thermal imaging and the moisture meter quantifies the visual findings, together the two methods provides conclusive evidence of the damp problem. With these instruments there is no need for expensive and invasive stripping of plaster. These damp assesment processes can not only locate moisture but also quantifies the moisture content.
Our trained technicians use the data to determine the source, depth and spread of the moisture, the areas affected and areas at risk. Leaks several metres away from the source and inherent problems like rising damp and badly maintained property are also identified. Below are some samples of problem areas identified by our assessors.
Following the initial damp assessment and survey we provide a full written report, suggested plan of action on how to remedy the damp problem. We pride ourselves on honest and reliable advice; we will not recommend an expensive solution you don’t need.
Our damp assessment team
Our expert team of damp surveyors have undergone extensive, up to date training focusing upon identifying damp and structural waterproofing problems in the UK and USA.
Below are more photos of surveys done on other structures